At this Loving Superfoods dinner event, David shares his story of how he damaged his health at age 2 by drinking gasoline, launching his search for high quality foods for healing his own body system. Hear his simple guidelines for determining if you are well-nourished from your food and how to decode your cravings.
How do you create a balance of nutrition, performance, energy and perfect health by eating raw foods? David Favor shares his criteria for determining and maintaining balance at this Loving Superfoods Dinner event, including tips about protein, enzymes, alkalinity and inflammation.
In this video, David Favor talks about his experiences with NCR (Neuro Cranial Restructuring) Balloon Sinuplasty to clear his sinus passages.
Based on his testimonial, we don’t recommend you try this at home, but instead look for a doctor who does NCR in your area.
Here’s another awesome interview I had with David Favor (creator of Chocolate Bliss and all-around wise raw superfood being).
In addressing the scenario of a specific client’s health concerns we talked extensively about the real issues behind high blood pressure, the truth about caffeine, and how one might go about getting off of medications and more onto raw superfoods.
Here’s another interview with David Favor about a bunch of stuff we’ll just call “Practical High Performance Health Practices”
David Favor is the creator of the SunFire Super Foods brand (which includes Chocolate Bliss) and he’s a wealth of information!
This is over an hour of David Favor and I talking about all this great stuff:
- Comparison of mineral supplements to whole, raw superfoods
- How to listen to your cravings to discover and correct your nutrient deficiencies
- Why Salt is your friend, Supplements not so much
- Alcoholics and Sugar as a metaphor for Junk Food Addictions
- Managing Guru Advice and Upgrading to Your Own Body’s Wisdom
- Cacao, Coffee & Caffeine – Beyond the Myths
- Learn how very careful David is in sourcing the raw superfoods for the SunFire Super Foods brand
Watch/listen on blip tv: http://blip.tv/thedavidfavor/2011-02-09-practical-high-performance-health-practices-4834293
Here are a few notes I made to help guide you through the audio/video: